Thursday, October 10, 2013

Half Way There!

      I left my hometown of New Jersey about four days ago on the very bid road trip to Alaska to explore the Polar Tundra biome. I chose the Polar Tundra biome because I feel that it's interesting to encounter a new environment that's ice instead of the original warm city. I would also like to see some new animals along the trip as well. It would be very interesting to see some new animals in my life. Here's a map of Alaska and where the Polar Tundra is.


Question of the day: Would you like to travel to the Polar Tundra?

4 comments:

  1. We would not want to travel to the Polar Tundra because we prefer warm weather. However, the animals there are very interesting.
    -Katie L. and Taylor R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and Dennis would travel to the Polar Tundra because we enjoy the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NoI would not travel to the polar tundra because it is to cold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would want to because I think its pretty cool there.

    ReplyDelete