Thursday, October 10, 2013

Almost to the Tundra!

      I have never told my readers on where Polar Tundras are located. Polar Tundras are very easy to tell because of it's cold forest and plains. Polar Tundras are basically located more north of earth. Antarctica is not a Polar Tundra because it's all snow and no trees or mountains. A good example of a Polar Tundra is in Alaska, where I am almost at. Alaska doesn't have a lot of population of people but a lot of biomes instead. Another Polar Tundra which I am willing to go see next is in Canada. There's more Polar Tundras around Earth like Russia and northern India. However, they have different animals. Here's a few pics I found along the way of my road trip.


Question of the day: What do you think of these pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment