Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 1

      Amazing from all the animals I see almost every corner. There's animals from the Caribou to the Musk Ox. I took a lot of pictures from these animals and I notice that these animals have no fear of humans. They have never been around humans so they are interested to know on how we interact. Unlike in New Jersey where every animal is afraid of us because we harm them from hunting. These animals are very interesting however, one of the animals i couldn't get close to because of them wanting to harm me which is the Grizzly Bear. As you can see from the pictures i have labled them so you know what these animals are.

               Musk Ox                                                         Caribou                                         
          Grizzly Bear                                                 Harlequin Duck

Question of the day: What do you think of these animals that I have encountered with?

2 comments: